Rules and Protocols For
Kentucky Base Line Paranormal Research Team Members
01. Always have respect for the research and potentials of what we do.
02. Never misrepresent Kentucky Base Line Paranormal Research
03. Always conduct your research in a professional, ethical, and structured manner.
04. Always have a release from signed by the proper authorities of property to conduct an
05. Do not violoate ANY Federal,State , or Local Law.
06. All guest for investigations are to be approved through KBLPR's lead members. All
members with approved guests are responsible for knowleding guest on rules and
07. Inappropiate conduct within KBLPR's Members will not be allowed.accepted and/or
tolerated. This behavior includes accusations of wrongdoing. defemation,
misleading,disrespect, and other unprofessional behavior.
08. Never rearrange,contaminate, or alter a site where phenomena took place.
09. Avoid confrontations in public with clients and members.
10. NEVER contradict a client about his/her experience.
11. Do not bring cell phones, radios, and cd players to an investigation.
12. No use of strong foul language while on an investigation.
13. Avoid touching people's/ grabbing people's property or personal items.
14. While on an investigation do NOT take property of any sort belonging to the client. Also
to include:paperwork, audio/video, equipment, ect.
15. For safety, bring proper foot wear.
16. Never be under the influence of a controlled substance before / during an investigation.
17. Never do an investigation if alcohol is being consumed by our clients or clients are
under a controled substance.
18. Avoid expressing your religious beliefs to a client.
19. NO MEMBER other than assigned members are to contact past/present clients with
any information, disclose any discussion-no contacting a client for any reason.
20. In-house investigations will first have a "walk through" to examine the location before a
full investigation is to start.
21. On In-House investigations, do not bring personal equipment for confidentialality
reasons. All equipment used will be through designated members only.
22. No member of KBLPR is to share any type of information from our investigations with
third parties of ANY source.
23. New Members are on probation for 3 investigations.
24. No investigation will take place until assigned KBLPR Members first meet.
Violation of any of these Rules and Protocols from Kentucky Base Line Paranormal Research Members WILL result in the termination of your membership.